So if you’ve somehow landed on my blog, you’re probably wondering… hey, what is an Edited Kitchen all about?
Oh, I can answer that for you!
In a nutshell, The Edited Kitchen is built around my passion for making delicious, clean, and gluten-free recipes that are low-stress and don’t add a lot of clutter to an already busy and clutter-full life. Now I want to share these recipes and tips with you!
I think we make ourselves crazy with all the options available these days – food prepping for hours, debating over every item we put in our shopping carts, and pulling out too many ingredients and appliances to make one dish.
As a busy working woman attempting to be a grown-up in a hectic world, I love a clean and organized space, recipes that are easy to put together (and don’t require a ton of prep-work, time, or dishes), and healthy options that I can feel GOOD about.
Life is too short to worry about a ton of insignificant details. And The Edited Kitchen blog is here to help.
6 Principles for an Edited Kitchen:
- Cut the clutter from the foods you eat and prepare (eliminating refined wheat, sugar, and processed junk)
- Clean out your kitchen, and make it an organized and stress-free place to be
- Eat real, nutrient-dense foods every day (and indulge in simple, junk-free treats)
- Make time-saving, convenient recipes that everyone can enjoy
- Choose simple, healthy items at the grocery store, restaurant, coffee shop, and office break room
- Live a well-rounded life with less stuff and more peace
It’s all pretty simple.
I hope that this little piece of my kitchen, and the recipes, tips, and stories I share will inspire you in the days to come. To read more about me, Debbie, check out my quick bio here >